2023 University of South Africa unisa Online Application Form
University of South Africa unisa Application 2023 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
When will UNISA 2023 Applications Open
If you are looking forward to studying at UNISA in the 2023 academic year, then you may be wondering when their applications will be opening. Keep reading to find out.
So when will UNISA applications for 2023 open?
The university has stated that they will be open and accepting online applications to the 2023-2024 academic year from 1 September 2023 and close on 15 December 2023.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is an open distance e-learning university which allows students to pursue their studies by using online resources and study materials provided by Unisa themself.
Unisa offers a combination of career-orientated courses usually associated with a university of technology, combined with general formative academic programmes typically linked to a traditional university.
This university offers many certificates, degrees and diplomas at the bachelor, master and doctoral levels.
The criteria to be funded by NSFAS is as follows:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be accepted or applying to a Public South African University
- SASSA grant beneficiaries are immediately accepted
- Household income must come to below R350 000 per year
- People with disabilities need to have a household income which comes to below R600 000 per year
The NSFAS bursary covers more than just tuition. They also pay registration fees and provide various allowances for accommodation, learning material, living and transport.
NSFAS applications usually open in August or September every year for University students.
How to Apply UNISA Online Application 2023
- Go to UNISA Online Application portal – https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
Students may study full-time or part-time which allows them to work while studying, they also get to structure their own schedule in order to complete each course they are registered for.
Unisa students are also able to receive financial aid via a bursary from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), if they meet the criteria.