Have you ever wondered how you can view the Continuation of your application on UWC online application status 2022? now you can view UWC online application status 2022 through this special
article from 50applications.com.
Those who have already registered for 2022 admission at the University of the Western Cape UWC, can check their UWC online application 2022 progress through UWC Online application tool.
Pass through the following ways to check the status of your application Follow the lead below:
How to Check UWC online application status 2022
- To check the status of your application at UWC, Kindly Visit UWC application status tracker page here >> https://student.uwc.ac.za/
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes, your personal details such as Student number, Surname /Last name, first name(s) /Forename(s), or email address, and
the password you used when you applied for admission will be required to check your application status at UWC.
- Fill in the required details and hit the next button, from there You will be able to see your application status (i.e. Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate
Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled Not Selected or Cancelled)
- You will also be able to see what documents have been received and if additional documents are needed to complete your application. Once all required documents have
been received, including official copies of transcripts and certificates you have attended, your application will be reviewed for a decision.
- Your department will make a decision according to their established timelines. Once the Office of Admissions receives the decision from the department, we will notify you via
- You can check the status of your application at any time, by logging in to your UWC applicant portal.
Now you have already known your admission status at the University of the Western Cape UWC for 2022. If your application has been accepted at UWC, then the next step is to accept your admission offer as soon as possible, failure to do so will result in the withdrawn of your admission offer and your space will be given to another applicant