North-West University – BCur Nursing
1. What is the selection process for the degree in Nursing?
All prospective students need to comply with the following steps to be considered for selection for the degree in Nursing.
- Apply online for admission to the NWU with final grade 11 exam results: Deadline 30 June
- All candidates need to submit the following documents after the completion of the online application:
- Grade 12 June exam results: Deadline 2nd week in August
- Completed job shadowing portfolio: Deadline 31 July
- Contact person: Bernice Mokele at the School of Nursing
- Email: Bernice.Mokele@nwu.ac.za
- Fax: 018 299 1827.
PLEASE NOTE: Should the June grade 12 exam marks not be submitted by the 2nd week of August (or as soon as possible after receiving the results), then there will be assumed that you are no longer interested to study Nursing at the NWU.
- 120101 G409P
- Four (4) year degree course
- One (1) year Community Service
- Registration South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- General Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing