University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) Late Application 2022
All 2022 applications for undergraduate full-time study have closed. Applications for 2022 will open in March 2022.
To apply online, go to: www.wits.ac.za/applications/
- You may apply for a maximum three degrees (order of choice does not matter).
- If you apply for two programmes within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for international applicants, is required.
Pay Application Fee
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for International citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates.
How to pay
Deposit exact amount into the University’s Application fee account:
- Standard Bank, Account name: Wits University – Application Fees. Current Account Number: 200 346 385, Branch code: Braamfontein 004 805. CI Number 074A. (International payment swift code: SBZAZAJJ). Use the unique payment number as a reference
- Pay by cash or credit card at the Wits Fees Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Braamfontein Campus East, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa
- EFT – Use your person/student number as a reference.