2023 Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Application
Applications for academic admission 2023
The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Online Application for 2023 is open from from 1 April to 30 November.
Therefore NMU encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2023 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at Nelson Mandela University Via NMU online application tool. This NMU online application window is open for;
- First-time NMU applicants
- NMU students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply NMU Online Application 2023
In order to apply NMU Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply NMU Online Application 2023
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
NMU Application Forms 2023
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
In order to ensure adequate time for application, processing and planning by the university and yourself, applications for early admission in 2023 should be submitted by 02 August.
Before completing the application form, please take note of the minimum admission requirements for the qualification that you are applying for or refer to the relevant faculty guide.
Online applications for Undergraduate studies in 2023 will open on 1 April.