2023 Sol Plaatje University Online Application Form
2023 Sol Plaatje University Application Form
Sol Plaatje University Application 2023 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Sol Plaatje University Applications for 2023 are open and will close on 30 November 2023. Interested applicants are advised to apply now before the closing date.
The management of the Sol Plaatje University has released the 2023 application form online for applicants to apply.
The Sol Plaatje University announces that applications are now open for the 2023 academic year. Below is more on how you may apply at the Sol Plaatje University.
Prospective students can apply to study at the University by using the online application system. There is no application fee required to apply.
SPU offers a range of both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
How To Apply
- To start applying, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Click on the icon next to ‘Apply, register, change personal information, get academic and other information’
- Complete your personal information
- Click ‘Save’
- Create your pin
- The system has created a reference number that will become the student number once your biographical data have been saved
- You have now accessed the Student Online System
- Click on ‘Application’, then ‘View Application Rules’
- Read the Academic Applications rules and click on ‘I Accept’
- Click on ‘Schools Attended’, then click on the list of values to search for your Senior Secondary School
- Click on the correct school
- Capture the start year and month then the end year and month and click ‘SAVE’. If you made a mistake, click on the ‘Delete’ button and ‘SAVE’
- Click on Enter School Leaving Subjects
- Please make use of the list of values linked after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade and Symbols. Click on the correct Subject and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Certificates seen’
- Click on ID, upload scanned document and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Disabilities’ to disclose if applicable and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Submit Application’
- After selecting the qualification, complete the following, Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Click on ‘SAVE and Continue’
- Click on ‘View Completed Application(s)’ so that you can view the qualification(s) you have applied for
- Click on ‘Personal Contact Detail’. You can now update your cell number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, etc. online. Click on ‘CELL NUMBER’, capture or override it with your new cell number and ‘SAVE’. The same applies to your EMAIL Address.
- Click on ‘Address Validation’. Click on the list of values to link your Next of Kin or Account address. SAVE after creating new addresses.
- Your application is now complete
Should applicants encounter difficulties using the online application system, they can send an email message to the Admissions Office on email@example.com.
SPU has only one campus located in the Civic Centre in Kimberly.
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Natural and Applied Sciences
If you satisfy the minimum requirements stated here, it does not mean that you will automatically be admitted to the study programme at SPU.
The final decision on your admission will be based on your academic performance and the availability of space in the programme.
If your academic performance is above these minimum requirements, your chance of being admitted to study at the University will be better.
Should you require assistance or experience difficulties applying online, send an email to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.