2022 University of Cape Town Undergraduate Application Form
The following guidelines may be useful when you apply to UCT:
- 2022/2023 College of Cape Town for TVET Online Application…
- 2022/2023 University of Cape Town Application Date
- 2022 University of Cape Town Application
- 2022 University of Cape Town Undergraduate Application Form
- University of Cape Town UCT Online Application Form 2022
- University of Cape Town Online Application Form 2022
When to apply
Applications open on 1 May and close on 31 August for admission in 2022. Please try to submit your application as soon as possible. We do not consider late applications.
An application fee must be paid for every application. UCT students and graduates, as well as Semester Study Abroad (SSA) applicants, are exempt from the application fee unless applying to a Graduate School of Business (GSB) programme. Please refer to the fee structure for more information.
Submitting results and documents
Current learners at school must make sure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of grade 12 are submitted. Failure to submit these results may result in delays.
Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
Documents must be submitted as certified electronic copies to email@example.com (undergraduate applicants) or firstname.lastname@example.org (postgraduate applicants). Please do not send your submissions to both email addresses as this will only delay the processing of your application.
Monitor your application
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
You may apply online. In order to apply online you will need a working email address and your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application. Completed undergraduate application forms must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “2022 UCT Application Form” before the closing date of 31 August 2022. If you are unable to email the form, please post it to the Admissions Office (see details on the right) with sufficient time to reach us before the closing date. All postgraduate applicants must apply online.
- Undergraduate prospectus
- Directions for undergraduate applicants
- 2022 Application for undergraduate admission form
- BA(FA) form for all Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art applicants
- BAS form for all Bachelor of Architectural Studies applicants
- First-time applications for financial aid are handled centrally via NSFAS. For further information on the application process, please see undergraduate student funding.
All postgraduate applicants must apply online.
- 2022 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for applicants intending to enrol in 2022.
- 2022 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for applicants intending to enrol for study in 2022.
- Postgraduate Studies at UCT – the essential guide for all prospective postgraduate students
- Apply for postgraduate degree funding.