2022 University of Pretoria Application Closing Dates
Produced by the Department of Enrolment and Student Administration in January 2022
Comments and queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +27 (0)12 420 3111
Disclaimer: This publication contains information about regulations, policies, tuition fees, dates, curricula and programmes of the University of Pretoria applicable at the time of printing. Amendments to or updating of the information in this publication may be effected from time to time without prior notification. The accuracy, correctness or validity of the information contained in this publication is therefore not guaranteed by the University at any given time and is always subject to verification. The user is kindly requested, at all times, to verify the correctness of the published information with the University. Failure to do so will not give rise to any claim or action of any nature against the University by any party whatsoever.
Tshwane University of Technology Applications 2022 Are Open
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Applications for 2022 are open. Interested applicants are advised to apply now before the closing date.
The management of the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) has released the 2022 application form online for applicants to apply.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) recognises themselves as a university that empowers people. Apply to TUT now!
Tshwane University of Technology has opened their applications for 2022. This is for both July 2022 study and 2022 study.
TUT offers more than 400 career options, attracting more than 60 000 students annually. Apart from having the finest academic minds from all over the world, TUT also offers a rich multicultural student life, ensuring that our students enjoy a well-rounded varsity experience.
Tshwane University of Technology is a higher education institution in South Africa that came into being through a merger of three technikons — Technikon Northern Gauteng, Technikon North-West and Technikon Pretoria.
How To Apply TUT Online Application 2022
- Go to TUT Online Application Portal – https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view
- Fill the application form
- 31 May: Applications for July 2022 intake
- 15 June: International and specified programmes applications for 2022
- 31 July: Applications for specified programmes along with Masters and Doctorate programmes for 2022
- 30 September: Applications for all other programmes
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- Arts and Design: Design Studies, Fine and Studio Arts, Interior Design, Performing Arts, Visual Communication
- Economics and Finance: Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Finance and Investment, Public Sector Finance
- Engineering and the Built Environment: Architecture and Industrial Design, Building Sciences, Chemical, Metalurgical and Materials Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geomatics, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Humanities: Applied Languages, Integrated Communication, Journalism, Law, Public Management, Safety and Security Management, School of Education
- Information and Communication Technology: Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, ICT First Years’ and Foundation Unit, Informatics, Information Technology
- Management Sciences: Business and Information Management Services, Business School, Hospitality Management, Management and Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Supply Chain and Sport Management, Operations Management, People Management and Development, Tourism Management
- Science: Adelaide Tambo School of Nursing Science, Animal Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology and Food Technology, Chemistry
- Arcadia Campus
- Arts Campus
- Pretoria Campus
- Ga-Rankuwa Campus
- North and South Campuses in Soshanguve
TUT also has service points in Cape Town and Durban.
TUT also offers Distance Education. Distance Education offers Diplomas in the Department Safety and Security. It offers Policing and Traffic courses. Distance Education applicants should reside in the vicinity of Durban or Cape Town because they will have to be able to attend contact classes and write class tests and examinations at the Durban or Cape Town Service points.
However, you cannot apply to Distance Education Programmes online.
- Here’s where to live as a TUT student
- Ways To Pay For Your Studies At Tshwane University of Technology
Distance Education Application
No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted.
Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the TUT Distance Education Unit.
Find application forms here.