2022 University of South Africa unisa Online Application Form
University of South Africa unisa Application 2022 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form for 2022 is open from from 1 April to 30 November.
Therefore University of South Africa encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at University of South Africa Via University of South Africa online application tool. This University of South Africa online application window is open for;
- First-time University of South Africa applicants
- University of South Africa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form 2022
In order to apply University of South Africa Application Form, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply (UNISA) Application Form 2022
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
University of South Africa Application Forms 2022
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.