2020/2021 Late Applications are Open
On or before: 30 September 2019 (Late applications) | Application Fee
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Grade 12 Learners: Only June 2019 results will be considered for 2020/2021 applications.
- TVET students
Continuation of studies
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2nd Semester: On campus registration (will open during June/July registration)
- 2nd Semester: Register Online (will open during June/July registration)
- 2019: On campus registration (will open during January/February registration)
- 2019: Register Online (will open during January/February registration)