CTU : Course Registration Process
Course Registration Process
1 Schedule an appointment with a consultant/student advisor
- Schedule a consultation
- Complete an application
- Take the Career Mapper assessment
- After you have been accepted, complete an enrolment form and register
- Feb-intake: R2000 upon registration & R4000 before end of November 2016. Late registration (Dec 2016-Feb 2023) – R6000 with registration.
- Mid-year intake: R2000 upon registration & R4000 before end of June 2023. Late registration (July 2023)- R6000 with registration.
3 Please bring:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent/guardian’s ID
- Certified copy of National Senior Certificate
5 Payment options at CTU:
CTU is a cash-free environment.
- Credit Card
- Student Loans
- Debit order only for payment terms
Programmes commence February 2023 & July 2023.
If your bank requires proof of registration, please ask your consultant/student advisor for a CTU registration letter (proof of registration) and a quote/Pro-forma invoice to submit with
your student loan application