Where to Email Unisa Proof of Payment
Please check that you have completed the registration form correctly using the information on this website. Errors or inaccuracies may result in your registration being delayed. We therefore urge you to register online or by making use of our self-help terminals at Unisa regional offices.
Completed registration documents and payments must reach Unisa before the closing date for registrations. Please don’t include cash or cheques with your documents. Completed registration forms can also be faxed to 012 429 4150 or posted to Registration @ Unisa, PO Box 392, Unisa, 0003.
Pay the minimum fees at any Standard Bank branch, using your student number as your reference number when paying. Proof of payment must be faxed to Unisa on 012 429 4150 or included with your registration documents.
Please note the university cannot be held responsible for any registration forms that do not reach Unisa by the closing date for registrations.
Guidelines on completing your registration form
Please note that Unisa will not accept any registration forms submitted via e-mail.
New and re-registering students must check the pre-populated form for accuracy and provide any missing information. Returning students registering for a new qualification must complete the form in full.
- Complete the form in black ink and write as clearly as possible.
- Make 2 additional photocopies of the form before you begin (in case you make a mistake).
- Complete both sides of the form.
- Check that your qualification and personal information is correct.
- Confirm the language that Unisa will use to communicate with you.
- If you have a disability, please look at the registration form codes section. 01 is the code for no disability.
- Check your cellphone number and myLife e-mail address (if you already have one). This is how Unisa will contact you.
- Check the exam centres. Ensure that the venue code corresponds with where you want to write your exams. If you want to change your examination venue, ensure that you apply by the due date for the specified examination period.
- Study material can be found on myUnisa and your first study pack will be sent to you via courier. In this case, please ensure that your postal and courier address are correct.
- Indicate the period for which you are registering: semester 1 (1); semester 2 (2); the year (0) (applies to year modules only).
Structure of qualification curriculum
Study pack delivery options
Your first study material pack will be delivered to you via courier.
This only applies to the first study pack. Subsequent material will be sent via ordinary mail service to the South African Post Office. Once you have registered, you may register on myUnisa to access and download your study material online.
- Courier: There is no additional fee to courier your study material. Please provide Unisa with your cellphone number, an alternative contact number (in case we can’t get hold of you via your cellphone number) and a physical delivery address. Please ensure that someone is available to take receipt of your study material pack at the courier address you provide.
- Post: Provide Unisa with a correct address, suburb and postal code.
* Study material for second semester modules will only be sent to you at the start of the second semester. Second semester study material will also only be available on myUnisa at the start of the second semester.