Ring-Mash Nursing Application 2023/2024
How to Register/Enroll:
Prospective students are expected to write a selection test which is followed by an oral interview. Selection tests are conducted each Thursday at the school’s premises at 11:00.
When you have passed the selection test and accepted, you shall be notified of when to collect the document which the debtor shall commit to. On return of the signed document, you shall be provided with banking details into which a registration fee must be deposited into.
Ring-Mash Nursing School invites prospective students to register for 2023 Application form. Ring-Mash Nursing School application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, Ring-Mash Nursing School encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2023 academic year.
How to Apply Ring-Mash Nursing School Online Application 2023
In order to apply Ring-Mash Nursing School Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration Ring-Mash Nursing School Online Application 2023
- Go to
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply Ring-Mash Nursing School Application Forms 2023
Buffalo City TVET College Application Forms will open from April to November.
Ring-Mash Nursing School Application Procedure 2023
Here are the Ring-Mash Nursing School Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
Total tuition fees: R31 000
Registration fee: R 21 000
Instalments: R1000 in monthly payments after commencing
Contact Details :
Ring-Mash Nursing School (Pty) Ltd
Navy House first floor
239 Madiba street (cnr of Vermeulen & v/d Walt) streets
P.O. Box 60985
Tel: (012) 328 5329
Fax: (012) 549 3481