St Ambrose Nursing School Application 2023/2024
The Saint Ambrose Nursing School Online Application for 2023 is open for qualified applicants.
Saint Ambrose Nursing School invites prospective students to register for 2023 Application form. Saint Ambrose Nursing School application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, Saint Ambrose Nursing School encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2023 academic year.
How to Apply Saint Ambrose Nursing School Online Application 2023
In order to apply Saint Ambrose Nursing School Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration Saint Ambrose Nursing School Online Application 2023
- Go to
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply Saint Ambrose Nursing School Application Forms 2023
Buffalo City TVET College Application Forms will open from April to November.
Saint Ambrose Nursing School Application Procedure 2023
Here are the Saint Ambrose Nursing School Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
How to Apply / Register
Apply for Early Decision Placement. Applications will be accepted through December 1 of the student’s senior year.
- Be admitted to St. Ambrose University and apply for admission to the Nursing Program during the student’s sophomore year at St. Ambrose.
Transfer students who have completed prerequisite courses at a different college/university are eligible to apply to the BSN program. Transfer courses may be used to fulfill all or a portion of the prerequisites.
St. Ambrose University
1320 W. Lombard Street
Davenport, IA 52804
Phone: (563) 333-6076
Fax: (563) 333-6063 fax
Recruiter: (563) 333-6082