Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Application 2023/2024
At Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy we strive to uplift communities and provide excellence.
The Academy is registered with the South African Nursing Council (S1074).IMPORTANT
Limited space available for January,
closing date 10 December
DEPOSIT OF R10, 000.00How do you register:
- Provide 2 certified SANC receipt as an enrolled nurse for 2023
- 4 certified copies of your green barcoded ID
- 4 certified copies of your Grade 12 or Standard 10 certificate / highest qualification
- Proof of Hepatitis B Immunisation
Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy is a private nursing school established in 1982, offering opportunities to proposed nursing students in accordance with the regulations of the South African Nursing Council, to enter into the study of Nursing.
The Academy is registered with the South African Nursing Council and accredited with the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) to provide nursing education, research and training and offers the following courses in 2014: (Courses offered are FULL TIME only.)
Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Application 2023: Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Application 2023 Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Online Admission is out for Application.
All Applicants who need financial assistance must submit their applications on the NSFAS online application system.
In this Page, You’ll find a breakdown on how to apply to the Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Application below. We’ve Brought instructions about Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Application process AND the hard copy application.The management of Thuto Bophelo Nursing School has released 2023 Application. Check for more information about Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Application Dates as We proceed.Note: Make sure You meet the requirements before For Thuto Bophelo Nursing School applications, to avoid forfeiting your efforts. The requirements varies from one to another.
Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Application 2023
The Institution has prepared a portal to enable candidates apply easily online. Start with the steps listed below to begin the application process for 2023. Check also the list of Universities in South Africa Applications that are still open
- Go to the Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Portal via https://www.sanc.co.za/neis.htm
- Check the link texts for the one that has to do with applying
- Click on it to start your application
- Good luck with the Thuto Bophelo Nursing School School Application 2023
Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Program Entrance Requirements and Application Instructions
Admission to the Nursing program is competitive. There are program entrance requirements that must be completed by the application deadline. Approximately 50 students will be accepted to the Nursing program each fall, based on clinical site availability.
Program Entrance Requirements
- Proof of graduation from high school or a high school equivalency diploma (formerly known as GED).
- Completion of Algebra, Biology and Chemistry per description below by the application deadline of January 10. Students may fulfill these requirements by completing high school courses (taken within five years post graduation i.e. if you graduated in 2015 or later you can use high school courses for fall 2023 entrance), college courses* or a combination of both. The most recent class grade will be used to fulfill the program entrance requirements. In addition, a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 (85%) is required. The most recent transcript will be used to determine the cumulative GPA.
- TEAS Test taken within two years of the application date of January 10, 2023. The TEAS test can only be taken twice in a twelve-month period. A repeat attempt may not be earlier than 45 days. Test attempts at other testing sites will count as an attempt. Scores of second attempt prior to 45 days will not be accepted. FM requires a TEAS minimum score at the proficient level in order to be admitted into the program. If you do not meet the TEAS cut score, you must retake the entire TEAS test.
IMPORTANT: Due to limitations on the number of students per intake, we can not guarantee a space immediately after the test is written.
Only Two intakes per year: January and June
Contact Details :
P.O. Box 30367
270 Struben Street
Tel:0861 687 7464
Fax: 086 548 5675