University of Free State (UFS) Nursing Application 2022/2023
The University of the Free State’s (UFS) School of Nursing remains at the forefront of nursing education with their innovative simulation, teaching, and learning facilities.
The school also houses the Academy for Continuing Nursing Education which presents Short Learning Programmes. Click here for more information on the Short Learning Programmes offered by the School of Nursing
Academic Programmes (Nursing Programmes 2022): According to the South African Nursing Council (SANC) Circular 7/2016 Legacy Nursing Qualifications are phasing out. The last intake for these programmes is 31 December.)
Before you proceed with your application, kindly take note of the following important facts:
Application to study an UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME in 2022:
- You can now apply for Bachelor of Nursing online (No hardcopy applications will be accepted)
- If your second choice of study in is another Faculty, kindly send us an email with the programme you want to add as a second choice to email@example.com include your full names and ID number for ease of reference. Add your student number if this has been provided to you.
- Before you start your application process, make sure you have
- an active email address and a reliable cell phone number
- scanned copies (not photographs) of your identity document / passport and grade 11 final results.
- latest academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution
- Applications for all other programmes open on 1 April.
- For more information on the programmes we offer, click UFS 2022 Prospectus
Kindly contact the Faculty of your choice for details of when applications will open.
Central Information Office
T: +27 51 401 3739
F: +27 86 579 5154