The University of Johannesburg (UJ) Registration Date for 2023 is open from 1 March and closes on 15 July.
Therefore, the University of Johannesburg encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
Every student that wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the University of Johannesburg Via the University of Johannesburg online application portal. This University of Johannesburg online application window is open for;
- First-time University of Johannesburg applicants
- University of Johannesburg students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
How to Apply UJ Registration Online for 2023
In order to apply for UJ Online Registration, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply (UJ) Online Registration 2023
- Go to https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/Pages/Registration.aspx#:~:text=Registration%20commences%20for%20First%2Dyear,campus%20registration%20will%20be%20allowed).
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
University of Johannesburg Online Registrations 2023
University of Johannesburg Online Registrations for 2023 admissions will become available in April. Application procedureThe following recommendations are for the benefit of applicants.
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.