The University of Pretoria (UP) Registration Date for 2022 is open from 1 March and close on 15 July.
Therefore, the University of Pretoria encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year.
Every student that wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the University of Pretoria Via the University of Pretoria online application portal. This University of Pretoria online application window is open for;
- First-time University of Pretoria applicants
- University of Pretoria students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
How to Apply UP Registration Online for 2022
In order to apply for UP Online Registration, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply (UP) Online Registration 2022
- Go to https://www.up.ac.za/online-registration#:~:text=Online%20registration%20opens%20on%204,based%20on%20school%20leaving%20results.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
University of Pretoria Online Registrations 2022
University of Pretoria Online Registrations for 2022 admissions will become available in April. Application procedureThe following recommendations are for the benefit of applicants.
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.