Download 2023 University of Stellenbosch Admission Requirements below:
Step 1: Before you apply
Make sure that you understand the University’s Admission Policy, and the admission and selection criteria of the different faculties before you apply. The policy, criteria and guidelines are available at Undergraduate Prospective Student website at www.maties.com, or you can contact our Client Service on +27 21 808 9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For postgraduate studies, please visit the Prospective Postgraduate Student website at www.sun.ac.za/pgstudies.
The Stellenbosch University (SUN) Admission Requirements 2023… All SUN Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that SUN offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses.
SUN Admission Requirements, SUN Courses, and Requirements, SUN Application Requirements
The Management of the Stellenbosch University (SUN) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Check SUN Admission Requirements Before Applying
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Stellenbosch University (SUN) Admission Requirements 2023
Below are the Stellenbosch University 2023 Admission Requirements. Applicants are to read carefully before they put in an application.
Before applying applicants must meet up with the Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements listed below.
Here is Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements 2023
Stellenbosch University Admission and Selection Requirements
Also, note Stellenbosch University has a brand new Admissions Policy. Please familiarise yourself with the content.
To study at Stellenbosch University you are required to:
- South African school system: Have obtained a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with admission to Bachelor’s degree studies, which means that you must obtain a mark of at least 50% in each of four school subjects.
- International school system: Final school results from International Curriculum (Cambridge International, International Baccalaureate, etc.), including School of Tomorrow. Click here for the minimum requirements for international curriculums. (A-levels, AS-levels, IB diploma and GCSE/IGCSE/O-levels)
- Also meet further requirements specific to the programme(s) of your choice as set out in the programme outlines under the various faculties
Click here to download the Minimum Admission Requirements for 2023 -intake
FACULTY SELECTION GUIDELINES
Large numbers of prospective students apply for our programmes. Unfortunately we can accept only a limited number of students. Even though you may meet the admission requirements of a programme, you are not guaranteed admission to the programme of your choice.
Arts and Social Sciences
Economic and Management Sciences
Education (Foundation Phase)
Education (Intermediate Phase)
Medicine and Health Sciences
– Speech-Language and Hearing Therapy
– Occupational Therapy
For further inquiries, please contact our Client Service Centre
Tel.: 021 808 9111
Apply Stellenbosch University Online Application Here