University of Western Cape (UWC) Nursing Application 2023/2024
How do I Apply
STEP 1 – APPLY ONLINE
- To apply online, go to: https://www.uwc.ac.za/Students/Admin/Pages/Apply-Online.aspx
- You may apply for a maximum of TWO programme choices
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Dentistry, Community and Health Sciences and Law
- There is NO application fee payable
- Applications close on 30 September
- Applications for BCHD close on 31 August
STEP 2 – ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF APPLICATION
- After completion of the online application form you will receive a letter via email from the University acknowledging receipt of your application
- The acknowledgment letter will contain your APPLICANT NUMBER
- This applicant number is to be used in all communication with the University
- You will also receive a brochure indicating the SUPPORTING documents that you will need to submit to the University by the application closing dates for your application to be considered complete
STEP 3 – UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
- To upload supporting documents, go to https://form.myjotform.com/81221243060541 complete the form and upload required documents
- Current Matriculants, do not need to upload any supporting documentation
- Already Matriculated: Upload your matric certificate/foreign school leaving certificate.
- Attending Another Tertiary Institution: Upload a certified copy of your academic record and certificate of good conduct, stamped by the institution’s registrar.
STEP 4 – OFFER TO STUDY
- Current Matriculants may be made a PROVISIONAL offer IN 2023 (a provisional offer is not a guarantee of a place to study at the University).
- Successful applicants will receive communication via email offering a firm place and information about registration and orientation for 2023
- Once a FIRM/FINAL offer is received, applicants will be required to ACCEPT the offer within the designated time
- Should you not ACCEPT your offer in the designated period you will forfeit your place to study (your offer will expire)
- You may however, call or email the UWC Contact Centre and enquire as to whether your offer is still available even after it has expired and have it accepted on your behalf
- Applicants who have accepted their offers will receive communication via email informing them about registration and orientation for 2023.
Changed your mind about your choice of study?
- Do not submit a new application
- Check with the Contact Centre if you may change your programme choice
- Should your contact details change please contact the UWC Contact Centre and update your details
If you are applying for the first time, click here:
If you are returning to complete or correct your application, click here:
Please note that your application will not be complete until you have entered “ACCEPT” after the Terms and Conditions section.
Current Students: (Including returning students and new first year students)
This site will allow you to view your selection status, results, academic history, student ACCOUNT and personal details.
This site will also allow returning undergraduate and postgraduate students to register online.
Click here to gain access
Hard Copy Application Process
Hard Copy Application Forms may be requested via Post using the address below. Student Administration Department University of the Western Cape Private Bag X17 Bellville 7530 Or Can be requested via telephone by calling the UWC Contact Centre @ +27 21 959 3900/ 3901