University of South Africa Brochure
UNISA APPLICATION BROCHURE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER 2016
Application for admission process: Undergraduate qualifications
|Everyone planning to start a new qualification must apply for admission, however, application for admission to undergraduate qualifications in 2016 is currently closed. In the meantime, you can find out more about the application for admission process.|
One application period per academic year (semester 1, 2 and year modules)
Application for admission to undergraduate qualifications in will open in August 2016.
Unisa brochure archive
Undergraduate higher certificates, diplomas & degrees; honours degrees, postgraduate certificates & diplomas
You can find and download the Unisa Brochure for here: Unisa Prospectus
Or you can visit their website and follow these instructions to explore the course options.
1. Visit Unisa’s home page here: Unisa. You will see a page that looks like this:
2. Next, you will need to select the admissions tab, and choose the Apply for Admissions option from the drop down menu:
3. Now you need to choose what kind of course you want to study, for this example, we will use the undergraduate option. Click on the option you want to select and then you will get to a page that looks like this. Choose the start the process option.
4. Now choose the option that relates to you, for this example, we will say yes.
5. Now choose the option that relates to you, for this example, we will say yes.
6. Now you will get to a page that will help you choose your qualification. Then you will be able to choose a course based on either a college, a qualification, or choose a field of interest and explore your options.
7. Once you have decided on a course you can apply for admission. Find out more about how to check the status of your application here: Unisa application status.
Last updated: November 11th 2016